This job role is focused on the design of solutions which enable existing and new application components, existing and new applications, packaged software offerings and systems to work together within an enterprise or among enterprises.
You will participate in a wide range of design activities and project management from requirements analysis through to systems, application and/or process design specification.
This position requires that you have a solid technical background in Java as well as knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures as you will be involved in the design, development and implementation of software solutions.
As a technical expert, the Enterprise Solutions Architect will provide guidance and make decisions on changes required throughout the design process and will also do some of the development along with the team of information technology professionals.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years enterprise Java experience
- Experience in project management in a software development environment
- Experience in application development and support
- Experience in system integration and enterprise-wide implementation of a business solution
- Experience in business process models and the related data elements/model
- Experience in technical writing and presentations
- Deep understanding of OOP and Java design patterns
- Strong knowledge of web services, Struts 2, Spring, Spring MVC, JPA and Ajax frameworks
- Good leadership skills and good team player
- Degree in computing or related disciplines
Very competitive remuneration & can be flexed to match candidate’s experience & perceived capacity to deliver meet expectations.
Interested Applicants should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org