Do you want to be part of Nigeria’s e-commerce future? Join us in building and growing Africa’s biggest e-commerce company!
Kaymu is seeking young and talented people in Lagos, Nigeria. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for a highly professional start-up, which offers you a challenging, fun and casual working atmosphere. Our management team is made up of young international and Nigerian internet entrepreneurs who believe employees are a company’s biggest asset and are willing to invest in people!
CRM and Email Marketing Specialist
Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos
Position: Reports to: Head of Online Marketing
Purpose of job
The CRM and Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the implementation and optimization of email/CRM programmes across all aspects of the email (CRM) communication strategy, including newsletter, acquisition, activation, retention, reactivation and tactical campaigns.
Qualities and competencies
- Numerate and analytical
- Ability to manage project, organise and prioritise
- Accurate, systematic and methodical
- Highly attentive to details
- Self-motivated, driven and desire to help
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure
Top candidates will be highly collaborative while demonstrating thought leadership, display extremely strong initiative, be results-oriented, demonstrate both business and product mindsets and have a history of keeping customers top of mind. We are seeking extremely bright, driven individuals who get energized by having meaningful, tangible impact. A strong candidate is one who has past experiences in retail/consumer products industries, having had the responsibility of executing a vertical strategy that drove incremental business lift.
Roles and responsibilities includes but not limited
- Day-to-day management of the email schedule, ensuring all mailings are delivered correctly, promptly and to schedule to deliver maximum revenues
- Work with Marketing Analyst to maintain and communicate reports on email/CRM activity, including key KPIs (open rates, click through rates, conversions, unsubscribes, etc).
- Track performance of email activity and take ownership to raise and identify any anomalies, highlighting issues or making recommendations for improvement where appropriate
- Develop a testing strategy to identify the optimal deployment times for emails, subject lines that have the highest potential and contents that lead to the highest click-to-open ratios
- Track the weekly performance of emails KPIs against the weekly and monthly targets
- Manage the email production process from end-to-end – from brief through design, HTML production and campaign deployment to reporting
- Ongoing management and continued segmentation of email database. Ability to crunch and cluster databases.
- Work with Partnerships team to identify optimal channels for acquiring new email subscribers
- Implement tactical customer lifecycle marketing campaigns via email following the completion of a full customer segmentation analysis.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Manager(CRM)team and to ensure that the service delivery are of excellent quality and achieves overall contract objectives
- To ensure the team has the requisite skills and tools to do their jobs effectively and efficiently.
- To oversee the development of relationships between the Customer Relationship Managers and customers and ensure that follow-up schedules and deadlines are met.
A relevant Degree or Diploma would be advantageous
- Web programming skills, HTML required (PHP) would be a plus
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates. Please state your earliest possible starting date and your expected salary in the covering letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you’ve got what it takes, kindly upload your latest resume and a covering letter with the position title “Customer Service Manager” using the form here .
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified