Mobile Monday Nigeria (MoMo Nigeria) is part of the global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers, designers and influential individuals fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets.
MoMo is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the world. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, Mobile Monday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community. And currently has presence in over 100 countries.
MoMo Nigeria has the following global objectives:
- Foster an open and independent innovation platform within the mobile sector;
- Facilitate industry networking between small and large companies and individuals;
- Bridge partnership exchanges between domestic and international organizations;
- Present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace;
- Provide opportunities for local members to effectively participate in global initiative;
- Contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships;
- carry out research on mobile technology trends and present findings in a way to help members make informed decisions;
- equip our members with required skills and resources thereby making them better technology entrepreneurs;
If this looks like something that interests you, you can join us.