Our sister chapter – MoMo Sillicon Valley – has just announced the launch of an accelerator. So, if you are starting a business or already running one, this is a great opportunity for you.
The Momentum Accelerator is now accepting applications. Applications close September 3, 2013.
Be part of something Awesome this Fall in Silicon Valley
- 12 week program in Silicon Valley to help accelerate mobile startups sponsored by Samsung, PayPal, Intuit, and Wilson Sonsini Law Firm
- We will select 8-10 startups from around the globe to participate in each class.
- The program consists of weekly workshops and dinners lead by leaders of global brands who will help mentor and work closely with our participating companies.
- Each participating company will have the opportunity to pitch our dedicated team of VCs and Angels. The program will end with a Demo Day attended by industry leaders, VCs, and the press
Office space at the RocketSpace Innovation Campus is provided free to all accelerator class participants. RocketSpace is home to fortune 500s like, T-Mobile, GM, Docomo, Microsoft, ABInBev, Lego and to 150+ startups including Spotify, Supercell, and HasOffers.
The program has support from the following VCs in the valley and more;
- SV Angel, Shasta Ventures,
- Accel Partners,
- Mayfield Fund,
- Hummber Winblad,
- Foundation Capital, Sequoia Capital, and
- Blumberg Capital.
The program currently provides 50+ of the best in mobile mentors; Samsung, Sony, Twitter, Facebook, AOL, ESPN, Polariod, PayPal, Intuit, The Weather Channel, Hotel Tonight, Millenial Media and more…
Each week, we’ll host a workshop in the San Francisco bay area at our offices or a partner’s office. Sample topics include;
- Effective Marketing
- Legal Topics
- Analytics and Tracking
- UI/UX Best Practices
- Selling to the Enterprise
- M&A How to sell your startup
- Effective Pitching
You can find out more at the Momentum Accelerator Website
And you can also learn more about the program in this Presentation shared on Slideshare