Innovation from the startup community is critical to building a smarter planet. This isn’t something IBM can do on their own.
IBM has a deep commitment to the entrepreneurial community. Since its launch in 2010, the IBM Global Entrepreneur program focused on working with startups has helped launch hundreds of businesses.
IBM SmartCamps, a part of IBM’s Global Entrepreneur program, offer a variety of ways for entrepreneurs to grow their business, get access to leading experts and technology, and ultimately get their products to market faster.
SmartCamps judge the best startups around the globe, rewarding the winners with mentoring, services, access to industry experts and deeper partnership opportunities from IBM, industry partners and venture capital firms.
Benefits of entering into the IBM SmartCamp Lagos Event
- Hear from the best and brightest startups as they present their business models in six minute pitches and describe how their innovative solutions will make our planet smarter
- Gain insights from fascinating speakers on the topics of entrepreneurship, investment and more
- Listen as successful startups from the Global Entrepreneur program tell their stories
- Network with entrepreneurs, academic institutions, industry thought leaders, entrepreneurial organizations, angel investors, venture capitalists, representatives from governmental institutions and others who share a passionate for entrepreneurship
Date and Time of Event: 15 Jul 2014, 09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. Western African Time
Event Venue: 1679 Karimu Kotun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Startups: Register to pitch at the IBM SmartCamp Lagos Event today on the IBM Website (Make sure to read the Terms and Conditions when you’re applying). If you are selected, you’ll be contacted by IBM.
- For Audience: If you want to attend as a member of the audience, register here